GROUP CLASSES $400
In the group course, expectant mothers and their partners will be able to interact with other expectant couples and experience the class in a comfortable, group setting. Hypno-students will attend the course for 3 hours a day, one day a week for six weeks.
PRIVATE CLASSES $600
Private classes provide a more intimate and personalized course experience. Hypno-students will be able to schedule a day and time during the week that works best for the expectant mother and her partner. Private Hypno-students will be given the course for 3 hours a day, one day a week for six weeks in the comfort of their own home.
HOME-STUDY ADVANTAGE* CLASSES $275
The Home-Study Advantage* class is for mothers taking the Hypnobabies Home-Study course and would like further support on their Hypnobabies journey. This is a private Hypnobabies session with a Certified Hypnobabies Instructor that provides you and your Birth Partner with detailed information on using your Hypnobabies “transition”, “pushing” and “using hypnosis for medical procedures” techniques. The Home Study Advantage class also covers the role of the Hypno-Birth Partner in pregnancy and childbirth, and allows you to practice your hypnosis cues and techniques in a real Hypnobabies Birthing Rehearsal. To order your Home-Study course or for more information, please click HERE
* Hypnobabies Home-Study Course materials NOT included.
- Staying healthy and low risk
- Comfort in Pregnancy
- Detailed Birthing Choices
- Creating Informed Consent
- An in-depth Nutrition and Exercise program
- Avoidance of Toxic Substances
- Optimum Fetal Positioning
- Turning a Posterior Baby
- Stages of Labor
- Anatomy and Physiology of Birth
- Prenatal Parenting
- Avoiding Back Labor with the Abdominal Lift and Tuck
- Baby Kick Counting
- Belly Mapping
- The Risks, Benefits and Alternatives to Common Labor Interventions
- Birth Empowerment Skills
- Birth Plans & Baby Plans
- Touring the Birth Facility
- Doula and Midwifery information
- Avoiding Induction and Cesarean Section
- Delayed Cord Clamping and other Baby Kindness information
- Using hypnosis for 3rd stage
- Comprehensive and detailed birth preparation and labor support training for Birth Partners
- A 28 page Quick Reference booklet for labor
- Birthing Rehearsals using Hypnobabies techniques in class.
- Information on New Baby Care, Breastfeeding and Postpartum care for our moms.
Hypnobabies’ Complete Childbirth Education includes the following:
- Your Hypnobabies workbook
- 8 MP3s or CD’s for the Hypno-Mom
- 1 MP3 or CD for the Birth Partner
- The Hypnobabies Quick Reference Guide for Birthing
- The Birth Partner’s Guide Booklet
- Hypnobabies scripts
- Plus lots of valuable handouts
For more information about Hypnobabies classes please click HERE
What is it like to take a Hypnobabies class?
All courses require a $100 deposit. Deposit is non-refundable. Remaining balance due on the first day of the course