Birth in Mind is a complete and comprehensive childbirth preparation course to help you physically and mentally prepare for the birth of your baby. I created this course after seeing what helped my doula clients and students have a more satisfying and empowering birth experience.
Whether you’re planning to have your baby in a hospital, at home or at a birth center, or planning to go unmedicated or have an epidural, Birth in Mind will help you prepare mentally so you feel confident and empowered to make informed decisions regarding your care. Birth in Mind will also help you prepare physically so that you can gain an understanding of what your birth process could look like and know which comfort measures and birthing positions are most effective for you.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
* Creating a positive outlook for birth
* Deep relaxation and breathing techniques
* Partner support
* Stages of Birthing
* Maintaining a healthy and low-risk pregnancy
* Birthing positions and Comfort Measures
* Common Interventions
* Creating open communication with your provider
* Creating effective Birth Plans
* Postpartum and Newborn Care
* Much More!
The course fee is $325. Please ask about reduced fees Medicaid recipients.
Birth in Mind is a 6-week course that meets weekly during each session. If possible, I encourage partners or other support people to join you so they can better understand your birthing goals and their role in supporting you during birth and postpartum
BENEFITS OF TAKING MY BIRTH IN MIND COURSE
Along with learning up to date information that’s empowering and positive, you’ll also get my continued support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum.
- Private Birth in Mind Student Facebook group: as a Birth in Mind attendee, you’ll be added to a private Facebook group where I’ll be sharing:
- My favorite prenatal and postpartum recipes to help you maintain a healthy pregnancy and aid in recovery after birth
- Positive birth videos to help you maintain a positive outlook for your upcoming birth
- Weekly video chats with me where we’ll review topics we covered in class, discuss any concerns or questions that may come up, and share encouraging stories about pregnancy and birth
- You’ll also get one-on-one check-ins with me where we can discuss any concerns you may have more directly.
My goal is to make sure you feel supported, confident, and prepared for your baby’s birth day. You can do it, and I’d love to help.
Want to gift this class to someone who can really benefit from attending? Find out how you can support your birthing community and help them enjoy a more fulfilling and empowering birth.
Please feel free to email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. I’m happy to help. I look forward to having you join Birth in Mind!